AI and Conversational AI
Before learning about conversational AI terminology let us see what is AI stands for? AI means artificial intelligence is the ability of a computer to perform all the tasks which require human intelligence for execution. Conversational AI is the latest software that helps in chatting humans and computers and makes them work together designed in such a way that is more accurate in prediction for complex and predefined processes.
• Conversational AI helps in making the users understand the results better by taking advanced actions in fewer steps thus resolving complex processes in simple steps.
• Conversational AI learns the complex processes via patterns used in the previous Conversation with every individual
• Conversational AI uses the existing data of the customers store dinner databases and retrieves the data whenever required
• Integrates business operation tools and results in complex processes like human decision-making.
Types of conversational AI
Conversational AI gets connected with humans in two ways: human-to-machine interaction and human-to-human interactions.
• Conversational AI personal assistants: They answer the general queries asked by the individual using smartphones, android phones, and IP Phone.
• Conversational AI delivering customer service: These AI’s help business in handling customer queries through apps, or websites without human interaction.
• Conversational AI used for internal interactions: AI’s are used for arranging internal meetings in the organizations depending upon the scheduled calendar.
How it works?
Conversation AI is the quickest and reliable software acting using AI assistant tools used for retrieving the previous data or chats stored and implemented for further required actions increasing the efficiency of the processes compared to human actions.
• Conversational AI performs automation over the processes end to end resulting in consistent and reliable results.
• Conversational AI gets the result in a few steps compared to the human intervention results.
• Implements self-learning tools integrated with the software already.
• Provides service at any time, works 24*7.
• Delivers streamlined service.
• Saves operational costs
Components of conversational AI
• Inputs: It is the data provided by the customers using the AI bot for interaction using different formats:
• Direct input is given where interaction happens by texting the messages.
• Voice input is given by speaking out that is less secure
• ASU stands for automated speech recognition used to listen to voice queries
• NLP means natural language processing used for dividing the voice inputs into shapes and sentences so that AI easily understands and cracks the puzzle.
• NLG stands for natural language generation manages and operates on the databases like CRMs for quick responses.
• TTS is the acronym for text to the speech where machine-generated voice will be delivered as a response to the customer queries.
Where can be implemented?
Any business is said to be successful when they concentrate majorly on factors like delivering customer service, marketing, advertising, and management. These three factors can implement conversational AI to be more effective and efficient in their services.
• Customer service implementing conversational AI helps in resolving customer issues such as password resetting, tracking, and monitoring the business products and other issues by retrieving the data from the previous calls.
• Conversational AI is used for marketing purposes that mainly focus on generating the leads, converting the leads, understanding the customer needs to be stored in databases securely.
• Conversational AI implemented in administration and management used for the internal meeting setup, language translations, generating transcripts regarding the internal meetings, and other tasks that need to be managed through the calls.
• In business process management, conversational AI is implemented for analyzing, optimizing, and iterating the processes.
• Used for integrating end-to-end operations in processes.
What does conversational AI include?
Conversational AI software success is contributed by major technologies like:
• AI means artificial intelligence technologies make understand the interactions on a deep level.
• Integrations or APIs are used for integrating the existing data applications with the customer interactions and performing end-to-end actions.
• NLU stands for natural language understanding is implemented for learning new responses by browsing synonyms and applying the pre-defined rules for resolving the queries in a faster way possible.
• Machine learning
• Deep learning
Digital transformation and upgrading the software in the business processes like integrating conversational AI find useful in lowering the operational and labor costs regardless of the field implementing and executing the advanced technologies.