Understanding Microsoft Exchange
Microsoft Exchange is the industry's leading platform for e-mail, calendaring, and unified messaging. The most recent release, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, is closely aligned with the Microsoft Office 2007 wave of products, which together deliver a best-in-class enterprise messaging and collaboration solution-however Microsoft Office 2007 products are not necessary to realize the core benefits of Microsoft Exchange. At a glance, some of those benefits include
- Keeping communication alive and e-mail flowing with enterprise-class availability and reliability.
- Helping safeguard users and the organization's valuable data from the harmful-and continuously increasing-effects of spam and viruses.
- Providing trusted communications within the organization automatically, without added cost or complexity; seamless integration.
- Simplifying regulatory compliance in a way that supports the different needs of employees, compliance managers, and messaging administrators.
- Increasing the productivity of today's employees who require the ability to respond quickly at home, work, or in the field.
- Offering employees a single inbox to access all of their important communications "including voice mail, fax, and e-mail" while avoiding the cost and effort of maintaining separate disparate systems.
- Delivering a fast, seamless, and familiar Outlook experience across different devices and clients with no requirement for extra software or services outside of an Internet or basic phone connection.
- Improving group collaboration and productivity by making it easier to find and share data, documents, and schedules from anywhere.
How fast does space get consumed?
According to the 2004 Radicati Group Study, the average corporate user generates and receives about 84 e-mails per day which require about 10 MB of storage on a daily basis. And by 2008, e-mails will require about 15.8 MB of space daily.
Email Hosting Plan Includes:
Main Exchange Hosting Features
- Exchange 2010
- Unlimited Mailbox Size
- 100MB SharePoint Site (per account, not per mailbox)
- Month-to-Month Contract. No Minimum number of Mailboxes required
- Free Outlook 2007 for each Exchange Hosting user ($109 value per mailbox/client)
- Custom Inbound Domains (user@MyCompany.com)
- Unlimited Aliases
- Unlimited Distribution Lists
- Unlimited Public Folders
- Unlimited Live Tech Support, On-line Knowledge Base
- 50MB Maximum Attachment Size
Plus these Security & Mobility Features of Exchange Hosting
- Antivirus Protection by Microsoft Forefront
- Advanced Spam Protection
- Secure Connection (HTTPS and Outlook Anywhere, formerly called RPC over HTTPS)
- Secure Outlook Web Access (OWA), read more...
- ActiveSync Wireless Device Synchronization (supporting Push technology)
Main Network & Reliability Features
- Full Daily Tape Backup (30-day deleted items retention)
- 24x7 Server and Network Monitoring
- 99.9% Committed Uptime
- SLA with online network status and monthly performance tool
- Fault-Tolerant Dell Server environments in Enterprise-Class Peak 10 Data Centers
Zimbra Hosted Email Service
- Vitel Global Communications backed by Zimbra Collaboration Tools, provides secure email, calendaring, tasks and advanced search through which you get complete control over security and privacy without the mess of deploying and hosting the email servers yourself.
- Vitel Global's Email Service is a robust emailing system that will handle all your heavy interoffice emails, over a secured network & will protect your sensitive communications.
- An effective business email service allows you to focus on your business rather than worry about managing an email system. We provide a reliable cloud based email solution with no requirement for any expensive hardware or complex software. With our business email service, you can send and receive email, sync with Outlook, access advanced email tools, and stay connected to your business with just an Internet connection. If you prefer, you can even push and manage email from almost every major mobile device in the market.